MCW "Job Interview" is up on Grantland | Syracusefan.com

MCW "Job Interview" is up on Grantland

What these "job interview" pieces really illustrate is how little Bill Simmons knows about college basketball, and to a lesser degree, basketball in general.

MCW still came across really well, though.

What these "job interview" pieces really illustrate is how little Bill Simmons knows about college basketball, and to a lesser degree, basketball in general.

MCW still came across really well, though.

Simmons is a homunculus. An insufferable homunculus.

What a bizarre insult selection.

C'mon, you know I do stuff like this all the time. Recall I jabbed at one of the creationists in a previous thread with something along the lines of "stop the churlish sniping"?

You got the word of the day toiletpaper for Christmas, didn't you?

No, I'm a vocabulary snob. A prolific promulgator of polysyllabic palaver. See? Alliteration too!

[Struts out of thread to "Nobody Beats the Wiz" theme.]

No, I'm a vocabulary snob. A prolific promulgator of polysyllabic palaver. See? Alliteration too!

Yeah? Well I once at four potatoes.

This place gets pretty freaking weird in the offseason. When's Midnight Madness again?

I believe it's some kind of offshoot of cabin fever/going stir crazy. And now we don't even have a board hottie tournament to tide us over anymore.

C'mon, you know I do stuff like this all the time. Recall I jabbed at one of the creationists in a previous thread with something along the lines of "stop the churlish sniping"?

I didn't have a problem with it.

If you've got it, gasconade of it.