MCW = MOP | Syracusefan.com

MCW = MOP

I wouldn't trade MCW for Craft, as some suggested last week.

Not even close--Craft is a 7 ppg scoring role player who stepped up and elevated his game / scoring for a few weeks. He's a role player. MCW is a difference maker.

I'll go with our guy.

Not even close--Craft is a 7 ppg scoring role player who stepped up and elevated his game / scoring for a few weeks. He's a role player. MCW is a difference maker.

I'll go with our guy.

All day long. The only PG that could be considered better is Trey Burke, and he might not get to the FF which is where the real accolades will start.

I'll go with our guy.

Granted I love MCW, but I honestly don't know if I'd trade him for any other PG in the country; Burke included.

Amazing how much MCW has grown in the last few weeks. His decisions are better, he executes strategy better, he uses his talents better, and now he even shoots better. Prior to the Big 'Cuse Turnaround (crossing the Hoya Abyss), we all said he should come back next year to perfect his game. Now, not so sure. He's still a work in progress, but he's polished an awful lot of rough spots in a very short time.-VBOF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom