MCW off to good a start tonight. | Syracusefan.com

MCW off to good a start tonight.

14 points, 5 rebounds, 3 steals, and 2 assists at half-time.

This is against Indiana too. Not bad for someone who remembered he was still a rookie.
I am stunned at how good he is. I knew he had talent, but he just seemed soooo far away from being a legit NBA contributor.

These steals numbers are crazy. He'll pass Rubio for first in the league after tonight's performance.

These steals numbers are crazy. He'll pass Rubio for first in the league after tonight's performance.
Rubio is actually a pretty good comp for him (Rubio is only a yr older). Hopefully MCW can be a 42-44% shooter eventually - if Rubio could do that he'd be an all-star every year

MCW clearly had talent, but his performance in the NBA is stunning to me. I really thought he had the least chance of success out of Flynn, Wes, Dion, and Donte. Instead, the NBA seems to be of no challenge whatsoever to the kid. He is putting up monster numbers. It's an awesome surprise because I thought he would live to regret leaving after last year.

Just imagine what he could have done with the new rules this year on hand checking.

I'm not. The dude is extremely talented.
You thought he would be averaging 17 pts a game? Shooting 36% from 3? Averaging more pts, rbs, assists, steals, and blocks per game (in pretty much the same minutes) than he did in college?

Just imagine what he could have done with the new rules this year on hand checking.
Yeah he would not have been playing at the highest level and collecting hundreds of thousands of $$$ every month. Would you pick the new hand checking rule over the opportunity to play in the NBA and be a catalyst in the rebuilding of a team?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom