MCW should have 18 assists right now | Syracusefan.com

MCW should have 18 assists right now

Marsh01

Living Legend
3 in and outs and a few missed shots inside. He will hit 20 this year one game. Mark it down.

Enjoy MCW this season, he's special and such a pleasure to watch play the game.

thank goodness he didnt get much run last year...he wouldn't be here.

Inability to finish for us and LBST inability to field a D1 team cost me on the over. :bang:​

3 in and outs and a few missed shots inside. He will hit 20 this year one game. Mark it down.
What happens first, 20 assists or the triple double?

Boy I dont know. I still think its 20 assists before league play. Maybe New Years Eve to even make that night more special (assuming we keep winning) I do think he will get a TD also. I'm just hoping its against Georgetown or Louisville.

The 20 is much harder. Not sure he gets that. It's insane that we are having this discussion so matter of factly.

does the kareem abdul skyhook pass off the backboard count as a shot or a turnover?
Yeah, what was that? Gotta count as a shot attempt, since it hit something, maybe even a bird or a duck along the way.

How about the quadruple double mentioned by Seth? What are the chances?

How about the quadruple double mentioned by Seth? What are the chances?
No way it happens. Chances of MCW getting 10+ steals in a game, along with boards/assists/points is like someone winning the Triple Crown and Cy Young. Bo meets Dion meets Jim Brown meets Jim Thorpe. Ok, I have run out of idiotic analogies. Still running off fumes from the clobbering.

No way it happens. Chances of MCW getting 10+ steals in a game, along with boards/assists/points is like someone winning the Triple Crown and Cy Young. Bo meets Dion meets Jim Brown meets Jim Thorpe. Ok, I have run out of idiotic analogies. Still running off fumes from the clobbering.
Seth got a little excited,

10 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists, 10 steals, 10 turnovers

The triple double.

Dec. 17th 2012, JB wins #900 and MCW outplays Ray McCallum with 17pts., 11asts. and 10rebs.

Triple double. He is getting way too many rebounds for it to not happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom