MCW Top 10 Pick? | Syracusefan.com

MCW Top 10 Pick?

If he keeps it up like tonight 17-10-9... He'll be higher than 19 by the end of the year - and I think he will.

I'll tell you what: heading into the season, I had reservations about his lead guard aptitude, not because I thought that he didn't have talent / ability, just because we hadn't seen him do it yet on the court.

I was concerned about his handle and ability to handle defensive pressure. Both of those concerns--after seeing him 5 games this year--I am comfortable with at this point. He has a long way to go from an experiential standpoint, and some of the unforced mistakes will curtail as he gains game experience and figures things out a little more, but I think he is a gem at PG.

I think he should stay! (Just like I think Pearl, Billy O, Carmelo, Jonny, Wes, and Dion should have.)

I should probably ditch the "wait and see" approach. Pretty legit.

I think he should stay! (Just like I think Pearl, Billy O, Carmelo, Jonny, Wes, and Dion should have.)

Everyone on that list except for Melo should have stayed. But he's easily replaced with Greene.

We haven't played 10 games. Let's give it some time here.

Wishfull thinking my friend.
Everyone on that list except for Melo should have stayed. But he's easily replaced with Greene.

I think thst Melo on there tips the sarcasm.

Easily a first rounder. Top 10 will require him showing he can knock down jumpers in big situations and limit turnovers. He's already shown the rest.

Lets just hope MCW wins us the NC before going in the top 4. I for one belieb]ve he will, he's just getting his feet wet and is yet to see his jumper fall, which it will.

He is a lottery pick right now. 6'6" who can get to the rim whenever he wants, a great passer, long arms for D and is 19. Yep.

He is a lottery pick right now. 6'6" who can get to the rim whenever he wants, a great passer, long arms for D and is 19. Yep.

he's 21!

MCW is a lottery pick today based on length and size alone. He's gone. Can't wait for all the threads in March about people thinking he should stay. Save our breath. Tyler Ennis is the PG for next season. Lets enjoy MCW and hope he takes us to the promise land.

I agree. This kid is special. 17 pts. 10 rebs. and 9 ast. One dish from a triple double. :) Toss in 3 steals, although he does need to cut down on TO's. I think I'm more pumped about Carter-Williams than Southerland after this game.

Stay one more year and develop something resembling a consistent jump shot and leave as the #1 pick.;)

I know he will be lottery, but I don't think he will come out after this year. Every time I think about the possibility of him coming out, I revert to the picture of him riding one of those razor scooters and I say to myself "this kid is having too much fun being a kid. We may not want to come out."