Mcw tweet | Syracusefan.com

Mcw tweet

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
Maybe im completely off but anyone find it strangeva certain coach is missing? Either way i cant wait for mcw to get mins next year

I give thanks to my teammates especially the seniors, g Mac, red, z and hop and my family and my boys love y'all..

not at all. Hopkins and Gerry are close to the players and are the "good cops." Boeheim is not. Nothing shocking there and you're reading way too much into a tweet.

So what ? What are you trying to start that MCW is leaving when he going to be a starter next year

not at all. Hopkins and Gerry are close to the players and are the "good cops." Boeheim is not. Nothing shocking there and you're reading way too much into a tweet.
This. JB maintains a distance I think, way moreso than Hop or any of hte other coaches.

So what ? What are you trying to start that MCW is leaving when he going to be a starter next year

Yea thats exactly what im doing, just tweeted mcw he should leave also...get a clue

Hey pal, were all a little frustrated and emotional the morning after
yes but there is no reason to act like a 10 year old. He was just pointing out the obvious, that jb wasn't included when everyone else was. No one thinks mcw is leaving. He will be a starter and a star.

I fully believe Carter Williams will be our leader next year. I see Triche with more of a Dion like role only he will start and log alot more minutes. :D

To see Triche convert the way he did last night was a real bright spot for next year. And to think hes going to get better in the offseason. I am really looking forward to next year as much as this year.

I fully believe Carter Williams will be our leader next year. I see Triche with more of a Dion like role only he will start and log alot more minutes. :D

To see Triche convert the way he did last night was a real bright spot for next year. And to think hes going to get better in the offseason. I am really looking forward to next year as much as this year.

I agree, mcw seems very vocal and fuery, will a good leader, triche will be the quiet assassin...i could see james stepping up in a leadership role as well

Loved that Triche smiled after his 2 big 3s, finally showed some emotion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom