MCW | Syracusefan.com

MCW

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
he's going to get his triple double today.

9 points 5 boards 6 assists 19 min in.

Best half of basketball he's played in a few games. Great sign. I don't care if it's against a terrible team...he needed to get back on track.

11, 7, 5 at half. Question is, will he play enough to get enough boards?

I kind of hate the stat stuff though, with him, because he really seems to be aware of the stat sheet and that's not necessarily a good thing.

Best half of basketball he's played in a few games. Great sign. I don't care if it's against a terrible team...he needed to get back on track.

the difference is our 3's. we need to learn to score when we're not hitting them.

6 for 10 from the floor...not sure if this is good or bad.

he got it! i was the 1st to predict it! hahaah i was right, everyone else was wrong!!!

sarcasm font.

Still one rb to go?

yeah, they must have taken 1 away from him... because ive physically seen him get 2 since espn had him with 8.

and a lot of the dome tweeters had him getting his 10th too... but now saying 9.

He shot well and finished well today.
Really nice game (albeit against a poor team) for MCW.

Too bad he missed the triple. May be his last chance. Will be a lot harder the rest of the season.

6 for 10 from the floor...not sure if this is good or bad.
It's better than 3/17 so I think it's a good thing. It's certainly better than listening you harp about our schedule so that's also a good thing. Keep up the good posts.

Played a great game from what I saw of...He moved the ball well, hit shots. But he did have 6 turnovers...just needs to take his time.

Played a great game from what I saw of...He moved the ball well, hit shots. But he did have 6 turnovers...just needs to take his time.

Some of the turnovers were really, really bad. Marred an otherwise terrific game for the young pup.

Some of the turnovers were really, really bad. Marred an otherwise terrific game for the young pup.

The thing that I always notice is that he is always going 100% or very close to it...He just needs take his time, and let it come to him. I don't thing I saw any of the horrible turnovers.

But the more he plays the better he will get and the more knowledge he will gain...I can't imagine how good he will look during the tourney.

Michael seemed to be headed back in the right direction today. As a result the team was much better as well. There can be no doubt that his play will in large part determine how this team does for the rest of the season. I've got no doubt that he has the talent and ability to play well and continue to develop as we move ahead. Certainly his play in the past few games should provide him with a barometer as to what he needs to do and not do.

It was reassuring to see him doing some of the things which he was last month. There are a lot of young players without a lot of experience but at the same time there is lots of talent and potential for this group to really improve. It will be interesting to see how they play against BE competition. I'm hoping for the best.

The thing that I always notice is that he is always going 100% or very close to it...He just needs take his time, and let it come to him. I don't thing I saw any of the horrible turnovers.

But the more he plays the better he will get and the more knowledge he will gain...I can't imagine how good he will look during the tourney.

There were several--the worst [IMO] of which was when he drove into several defenders into the lane in the 2nd half and tried to go between his legs, ultimately losing the ball. Also had a poor alley-oop attempt early in the 2nd.

Both were those unnecessary plays that will get eliminated with experience. Hopefully, anyway.

MCW definitely played better today. One thing that I hope he gets better at is to be more willing to make the pass that leads to a pass that leads to a bucket. A lot of times he over dribbles and tries to force some passes or gets stuck in the air because he's looking largely to make passes that end up as assists. It seems to me like he's very much aware of the stats and is trying to keep up the assist numbers, and that can sometimes stall the half court offense since he dominates the ball so much.

I love the kid, but that's something that jumps out at me a little bit with him.

GMAC s advice helped with MCWILLIAMS finishing stronger at rim
..your 6/6 use your length

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom