MCWs Handle | Syracusefan.com

MCWs Handle

What do you think of MCW's handle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O

oakland1

There was a lot of criticism of his dribbling ability last season. What does everyone think of it now that he is a consensus lottery pick.

He seems to be a very good ball handler to me. It's the forcing passes that's an issue going forward, but it's like Brett Favre. His ability to make passes that nobody else will attempt is his gift and curse.

Not exactly a comment on his handle but ... MCW is much more effective getting to the rim when he is playing off the ball and can attack his man from an angle, preferably with a big screening someone off.

A majority of his mistakes yesterday can be fixed with coaching and experience. It wasn't so much a handle issue IMO as it was his first time against the worst possible match up for him. (small quick pressing team) He is a very quick learner so I expect he will be better in the future in these situations. That being said JB will use Brandon more to bringthe ball up and hit MCW on the move to break the press and make them pay in the nexy match up IMO.

No way he is NBA ready today - scouts will see him as frail - a tough man to man defender can rough him up and take the ball from him - he needs to put on some weight and get stronger - especially since he is tall for PG and naturally has a higher dribble - he also seems to lack the initially blow by step - he certainly can drive, get to the rim and finish but it seems like his initially step is not that fast for a lottery pick - just don't see him as someone that is gonna go up in the draft like Dion did because he was so damn athletic - I think he is coming back one more year - certainly a great player and has a great chance in the NBA but he is no lock to be a lottery pick today

What does "winch" mean?

If it means I curse at my TV and kick the dog, then yes... I winch.

;)

No way he is NBA ready today - scouts will see him as frail - a tough man to man defender can rough him up and take the ball from him - he needs to put on some weight and get stronger - especially since he is tall for PG and naturally has a higher dribble - he also seems to lack the initially blow by step - he certainly can drive, get to the rim and finish but it seems like his initially step is not that fast for a lottery pick - just don't see him as someone that is gonna go up in the draft like Dion did because he was so damn athletic - I think he is coming back one more year - certainly a great player and has a great chance in the NBA but he is no lock to be a lottery pick today

BTW they no longer allow tough man defense on the perimeter in the NBA.

He is a lottery pick right now and will improve as the season goes on. How many times must we recite that being reasy doesn't really mean squat in the NBA draft. I'd love to see him come back next season, could basically hand us a FF and we'de odds on favorites to win the whole thing, but from MCW stand point it would be a horrible decision. This is a weak draft especially compaired to next years.

He should just be a SG I'm the NBA and he will do just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom