MD @ BC early season ACC | Syracusefan.com

MD @ BC early season ACC

jordoo

Living Legend
I hope this game is an indication of the types of shots we will be getting in conference play. BC is just awful on defense and MD doesn't look much better. If it takes the ACC a while to get used to our defense and teams defend us like these teams are defending tonight we are going to be able to cruise through a large portion of the conference schedule.

These teams are really rough to watch. What a couple of turds

No doubt! I'm trying to figure out how they aren't both pushing 40 already they get whatever shot they want. Its no resistance defense.

Has Elmore said what a bad move it was for Maryland to leave the ACC yet???

Has Elmore said what a bad move it was for Maryland to leave the ACC yet???

No he hedged pretty hard talked up MD's ACC tradition and then said he hoped it works out for them moving to the BiG. He obviously hates it and couldn't hide that although he did not to come right out and say that on the air.

So BC has hmmm about 800 fans there...after you go down about 6 teams the ACC blows in hoops

TexanMark said:
So BC has hmmm about 800 fans there...after you go down about 6 teams the ACC blows in hoops

We're going to have schedule well out of conference to help our RPI.

We're going to have schedule well out of conference to help our RPI.
I was thinking the same thing. JB is going to have to change his scheduling philosophy.

orange79 said:
I was thinking the same thing. JB is going to have to change his scheduling philosophy.

Face it, we joined the ACC for money and better football. But it will be important to keep playing Nova, St. John's and Georgetown.

Wow, these teams really are garbage.

MD to the Big 10 - still seems ridiculous.

Why is Maryland fouling with the lead? Also, only 6 assists with 88 points.

Donohue has been at BC four years and his Cornell teams would wipe the floor with these guys.

and the mid major needed last minute heroics to beat both of em

I hope we don't play down to the level of any of these teams. We are going to get everyone's best shot. #dontsleeponanyone

Said it a month ago, BC is lousy and Donahue is about done. They play zero defense...and yes they will probably beat someone good this year because Hanlan will go off at least once. That crowd tonight was embarrassing and no Celtics or Bruins games to use as an excuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom