MD | Syracusefan.com

MD

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
Is a much better offensive player than he is displaying. Dude doesnt need to actually score but he needs to be a threat and keep his defender honest enough to play up on him and clear trash out of the lane for the drives and put backs, since we know pass oriented O is not what we do here.

In my opinion whether he emerges as even a low level offensive threat down the stretch will determine the entire team's fate, especially with the drama circling MM. He showed teeny weeny baby steps today.

Again, I'm not expecting him to suddenly turn into Radenko Dobras, but please...please..at least look at the basket and get in triple threat position when you catch the ball.

Is a much better offensive player than he is displaying. Dude doesnt need to actually score but he needs to be a threat and keep his defender honest enough to play up on him and clear trash out of the lane for the drives and put backs, since we know pass oriented O is not what we do here.

In my opinion whether he emerges as even a low level offensive threat down the stretch will determine the entire team's fate, especially with the drama circling MM. He showed teeny weeny baby steps today.

Again, I'm not expecting him to suddenly turn into Radenko Dobras, but please...please..at least look at the basket and get in triple threat position when you catch the ball.
I think he is very slowly getting a bit better.

he's been noticeably better/more confident as an offensive player over the past few weeks

Comrade is 7th in the ACC in defensive +/-. I have no idea what that means but is probly good.

Chuk is #2

Last edited:
Reactions: cto

Dolomite -- the bedrock of the team

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom