Me thinks he bleeds Orange | Syracusefan.com

Me thinks he bleeds Orange

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
940x.jpg

Macky as the game ended!

He knew it was a huge game as I am sure all the players did.

I loved the player reactions at the end! It felt great to see them let all that frustration out. We as fans forget that they take losses harder than we ever will. This one, although not pretty, was a hard fought win where seemingly everyone contributed. This win was good for the soul of the team, that's for sure. Good start to the second season. Hopefully they build on this one and it bolsters their confidence.

even though after rewatching the game last night and seeing it wasn't his best game, the kid is all heart and soul and gives you every last bit of every ounce of effort his undersized body can give. Kids a gamer.

He's too small to celebrate a win.

Post of the year. Very,very funny.

even though after rewatching the game last night and seeing it wasn't his best game, the kid is all heart and soul and gives you every last bit of every ounce of effort his undersized body can give. Kids a gamer.

That Donald kid for Pitt is a stud. Macky isn't the last player who will struggle against him this year.

That Donald kid for Pitt is a stud. Macky isn't the last player who will struggle against him this year.

A couple times he even violated our guards like a parking meter ... Macky is fine. Donald might be the best guy up front he sees all year anyway from this point forward.

For a guy who's head was being called for on a weekly basis last year Macky has done a nice job this year. Simply to the point of his snapping abilities, it is pretty impressive. And OE is right this kid bleeds orange, always has always will

For a guy who's head was being called for on a weekly basis last year Macky has done a nice job this year. Simply to the point of his snapping abilities, it is pretty impressive. And OE is right this kid bleeds orange, always has always will
I met Macky when he was a sophomore in high school. He was talking excitedly then about one day playing for his beloved Orangemen. Great kid form a great family. Anyone remember what a struggle we had at that position before he arrived? We couldn't even run a shotgun formation. Kid was nearly pluperfect in high school with those snaps and that has carried over to his SU career. Anyone here wince anymore when that snap is made? I didn't think so! I bet you don't even give it a thought.

Lot of emotion exhibited form a blocking sled.

He did OK, but there were a few times that he barely touched the DT. Ideally you'd like a bigger guy but honestly there has been a huge improvement from last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom