Me thinks the lowly Colgate game sat... | Syracusefan.com

Me thinks the lowly Colgate game sat...

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
is all of a sudden gonna go national with the nations press corps making an end run from State College to our happy haven. Oh boy just marvelous...

Very curious how boeheim treats the media on this. He is frosty on a good day. Public opinion will turn if he becomes his snarky worst. He is incapable of being fake so going to interesting if he coaches

Very curious how boeheim treats the media on this. He is frosty on a good day. Public opinion will turn if he becomes his snarky worst. He is incapable of being fake so going to interesting if he coaches

A very good point. Boeheim automatically gets surly and defensive when he feels he's being criticized. This could be an adventure.

If he was attacked by a local - I could see him getting incredibly defensive. National press in the house? I imagine he will be very measured and answer everything very calmly.

Yeah, he's no dummy; I doubt he'd let himself fly off the handle. But it'll be interested to see how he handles it. Probably a lot of "no comment."

I think he's already cast his lot.
He put out a statement this evening calling at least one of the accusers a liar. And, he spoke with Thamel at The Times and stated that the accusers were attempting to extort money. He better not be wrong.

LoL and in the middle of this mess we get to play colegate. This is nuts.

I think he's already cast his lot.
He put out a statement this evening calling at least one of the accusers a liar. And, he spoke with Thamel at The Times and stated that the accusers were attempting to extort money. He better not be wrong.

Boeheim's comments tonight pretty much tied him to Bernie. I agree he's already cast his lot.