Meanwhile, Carmelo Anthony caught a shark | Syracusefan.com

Meanwhile, Carmelo Anthony caught a shark

he will sign with Houston after the playoffs or somewhere with lebron

I think its more like he was caught!

th

Teams up with Dion Waiters and Rajon Rondo with the Boston Celtics

I've always found it funny that human beings are afraid of sharks. Humans kill about 100 million sharks per year, and sharks kill maybe 4 or 5 people worldwide per year. But we're afraid of them.

I've always found it funny that human beings are afraid of sharks. Humans kill about 100 million sharks per year, and sharks kill maybe 4 or 5 people worldwide per year. But we're afraid of them.

Only one species of the two is allowed to be afraid?

Sharks are scary because they can attack at any time, when humans are at a huge disadvantage. That's pretty scary and a valid fear.

Just because we kill a whole bunch of them, for whatever reasons, doesn't mean we can't be afraid of them. I have no sympathy for sharks haha.

Only one species of the two is allowed to be afraid?

Sharks are scary because they can attack at any time, when humans are at a huge disadvantage. That's pretty scary and a valid fear.

Just because we kill a whole bunch of them, for whatever reasons, doesn't mean we can't be afraid of them. I have no sympathy for sharks haha.

But it's an irrational fear - four times more people die each year from vending machines falling on them than shark attacks.

I definitely have sympathy for sharks - one of the major reasons they're killed to the verge of extinction is because places like Hong Kong want their fins for shark fin soup. So they cut their fins off, throw them back in, they can't swim, and they die.

eao1115 said:

Yea but can you kill a shark with your teeth?

Last edited:
But it's an irrational fear - four times more people die each year from vending machines falling on them than shark attacks.

I definitely have sympathy for sharks - one of the major reasons they're killed to the verge of extinction is because places like Hong Kong want their fins for shark fin soup. So they cut their fins off, throw them back in, they can't swim, and they die.

So shark hunters suck. I'll get on board with that.

I still don't feel bad for sharks, though. And I disagree that it is an irrational fear to be scared of a shark ripping your leg off while you swim or surf in the ocean.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh great. Now I'm afraid to go in the break room at work! Now look what you did.

You and I: same team. One word: Ecosystem.

Still love Carmelo!

Oh great. Now I'm afraid to go in the break room at work! Now look what you did.
Don't worry. You're probably safe as long as you don't violently rock the vending machine to free up that bag of pork rinds you bought that got stuck and won't drop to the bottom.

Don't worry. You're probably safe as long as you don't violently rock the vending machine to free up that bag of pork rinds you bought that got stuck and won't drop to the bottom.

You have to be pretty desperate for that bag of doritios for that to happen.

You know the old saying ,, When a shark takes the bait .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom