Meanwhile, in Ann Arbor... | Syracusefan.com

Meanwhile, in Ann Arbor...

Manuel is a shady dude. I think there's more to this story.

Have a number of friends who work in the Athletic Department at UB, and the stories I heard about Manuel were pretty bizarre. I saw him walk into a Christmas Party with a "go cup"...really weird thing for an AD to do, especially at a party at which probably 90% of the guests were university employees.

surprised a kid driving an employee car is not an extra benefit
The headline is clickbait. From the article it seems like the AD’s son is a manager and it was his car

"Latest evidence of the arrogance and stupidity of college administrators. "

what? Im not sure what this has to do with college admins.

Martelli does 99% of the coaching

Pretty much a moving pick at the end which is such a hit or miss call

Howard needs to recruit better because he most likely will never be as good a coach as Belein and that's not a shot at him. I think it was wise to hire Martelli as a few years as an NBA assistant probably isn't enough to be the head coach at UM. I think Howard just needs to keep learning on the job but I think he could make it there

Manuel is a shady dude. I think there's more to this story.

Have a number of friends who work in the Athletic Department at UB, and the stories I heard about Manuel were pretty bizarre. I saw him walk into a Christmas Party with a "go cup"...really weird thing for an AD to do, especially at a party at which probably 90% of the guests were university employees.
I had to look up what a go cup was

But I thought this stuff only happens to us...

If this happened here we would have 37000 posts about how we deserve to be punished because JB is a curmudgeon, the PS is out to get JB, and the PS should have ignored it.

Aren't there NCAA rules against letting a player drive a university-related car?
Seriously. I don't understand how this isn't an impermissible benefit. Coach Boeheim could give Buddy 10 cars because he's a rich dude, and Buddy could let his teammates 'borrow' them indefinitely?

I had to go there to look up 'freat'. :(
So...freat has 2 definitions...Ph'ing Sweet and going out to eat with someone you don't like just to get a free meal...

So...if you bring a Go Cup to a Freat so you can leave as soon as the meal is over but take your beer with you is that freat? Or not?

I'm not sure...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom