Meanwhile, in Connecticut today... | Syracusefan.com

Meanwhile, in Connecticut today...

cto

Administrator
... The minister at the Southport Congregational Church began this morning's service by saying: "Congratulations to the Huskies for their great win last night"... which brought great applause from the congregation. Then he said: "That was just an announcement; we're not going to mention them in prayers." Yup, Huskymania has once again gripped the state, even down here in Fairfield County,

Last edited:
I can't think of a less desirable final than Connecticut vs. Kentucky. That said, the ACC will be making a mistake if they let UCONN end up in the B1G.

I can't think of a less desirable final than Connecticut vs. Kentucky. That said, the ACC will be making a mistake if they let UCONN end up in the B1G.
For I hope the last time, the B1G is not interested in UConn. They are just now realizing how much $$ the addition of Rutgers and Maryland have cost their members.

... The minister at the Southport Congregational Church began this morning's service by saying: "Congratulations to the Huskies for their great win last night"... which brought great applause from the congregation. Then he said: "That was just an announcement; we're not going to mention them in prayers." Yup, Huskymania has once again gripped the state, even down here in Fairfield County,
Meanwhile here at syracusefan.com, Zls showed up last night mocking us. What a great guy.

Nor will they or UK be in my prayers. Only because it's not kosher to pray for something negative.

Meanwhile here at syracusefan.com, Zls showed up last night mocking us. What a great guy.
Careful dash, you could get banned for saying anything implying UConn fans aren't great.

For I hope the last time, the B1G is not interested in UConn. They are just now realizing how much $$ the addition of Rutgers and Maryland have cost their members.

Actually, its the first time I've heard you say it. You may well be right. Your statement is eminently logical. Since when has logic had anything to do with conference realignment.

You mean that next time we make the FF, you're not going to immediately run over to a UConn forum and brag about it?

Clowns and phonies, the whole lot of 'em.

... Yup, Huskymania has once again gripped the state, even down here in Fairfield County,

i live in Danbury, it's DISGUSTING what i have seen and heard this morning...a $ $ holes popping out of the woodwork everywhere you go

cto said:

So, UConn isn't irrelevant in Fairfield County after all, it seems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom