Meanwhile in UconnVict land | Syracusefan.com

Meanwhile in UconnVict land

I know someone that knew Gordon in college. Said he was a really nice guy but not all that bright.

He and Jesus Shuttlesworth were the two Yukon guys I wish wore Orange.

Certainly would've been nice to have them. I don't recall if we recruited them. Donyell Marshall and Rudy Gay are two that I remember us having a great chance at, that would've been great Orangemen. A Marshall/Wallace forward combo would've been lethal.

Certainly would've been nice to have them. I don't recall if we recruited them. Donyell Marshall and Rudy Gay are two that I remember us having a great chance at, that would've been great Orangemen. A Marshall/Wallace forward combo would've been lethal.
Yeah, I don't believe we were involved with either to any extent but watching their careers develop I just felt that they could have been all time great scorers at the Cuse.

I believe Marshall was close until the NCAA came to town.
I was referring to Ben Gordon or Ray Allen. I don't think we had a chance with either.

We did recruit Ben Gordon. He famously selected UConn after a campus visit where he was impressed by the cows. Literally. UConn has an agricultural school... complete with cows and a Dairy Barn where they serve freshly made ice cream.

We did recruit Ben Gordon. He famously selected UConn after a campus visit where he was impressed by the cows. Literally. UConn has an agricultural school... complete with cows and a Dairy Barn where they serve freshly made ice cream.

I dislike UConn, but ice cream? That's a tough act to follow. I don't even buy the stuff because I know I'll eat the whole tub of it in a sitting.

With all of the legal transgressions if Jimmy's guys, you pick on UCONN for this. :rolleyes:

Ive heard of a lot of weird recruiting stuff, never heard of losing someone to the cows.