Meeks | Syracusefan.com

Meeks

Cuse House

All American
I don’t want his 4th quarter performance to go under the radar. Huge touchdown and conversion catches for 1st downs. I wish guys on defense were as tough as he was. Guy plays with heart and just makes plays when we need them. His emergence has been huge with Zeed being out.

Heck of a player.

I don’t want his 4th quarter performance to go under the radar. Huge touchdown and conversion catches for 1st downs. I wish guys on defense were as tough as he was. Guy plays with heart and just makes plays when we need them. His emergence has been huge with Zeed being out.

Heck of a player.
Next to McCord, he’s my favorite player we got out of the portal. Big time value add, guy who’s been there, locker room guy and he’s just a tough, physical receiver. One of my favorites.

Yup couple drops but delivelered late. Our WRs are good. We definitely go too heavy a lot.

Can’t wait to annihilate NC state next week.
He did come up huge late but did fumble some passes before. I’m ok with that outcome.

I can’t get over how much the color guy sounds like Beano Cooke. It’s like he came from the grave to do this game.
My son was texting me saying he sounded like Norm Macdonald. That seemed pretty accurate.

Next to McCord, he’s my favorite player we got out of the portal. Big time value add, guy who’s been there, locker room guy and he’s just a tough, physical receiver. One of my favorites.
Tough and physical is exactly what I thought when he caught that td. If wr doesn't work out in the NFL he has perfect safety size. Does he play on special teams?

He's tough and aggressive. Exactly what you see when you watch top teams like Georgia play. I'm not going to be negative, let's just say it's nice to have. He's made a lot of contested catches with his physicality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom