Meh, the ACC | Syracusefan.com

Meh, the ACC

ORRange

Starter
I almost never pick us to win our league , it's too hard, it's a gauntlet.

I picked us to win it this year with my group, I thought the ACC was weaker than everyone thought.

Some people deemed it the best ever....some deemed Kentucky 40-0...same people.

I thought the league lost a ton of quality players and every team was effected.

I can't prove what I said, but I'm saying it out loud now.

I've watched every ACC team play multiple times this year, with the exception of Wake Forest (0) .

I have never been this confident that we will win this league, there is only one team that worries me and that is Fla.St. The road game down there might be for all the marbles.

I'm tired of reading how dangerous N.Car. and Duke are. Our real game is 'Nova , it's a huge game and the biggest regular season game in a long time. EAST SEEDING.

We will take the regular season portion of the ACC like Sherman took Atlanta. Games to watch out for @Pitt, @Duke, @ Va, and @ Fla.St.

Nobody else has me the least bit worried, and I'm usually worried about Seton Hall.

This league is ripe for the picking this year. Very overrated. LGO.

Meh across the country this year. Uconn down to stanford.. baylor had to go to OT to beat NW ST... typical finals week letdowns but still

Duke is very good. No way am I going to write them out of ACC contention. Obviously UNC is prone to lose games to lesser teams and the James injury just exacerbates that, but they have enough talent to beat anyone game to game even without the better team playing down to them. But it is an odd feeling this year that there's nobody else to discuss. Pitt is decent but not what they've been most of the last decade. ND is down too. Who else in the ACC is a threat outside of the occasional upset? FSU? Ehhh. Virginia? Poor man's Wisconsin. After the guantlet of the BE playing 6 or 7 ranked teams and 3-4 more top 40 types this season has a different dynamic. Instead of worrying about mental exhaustion playing that schedule now we have to not look past lesser teams that will all be giving us their best shot.

Time to re-visit. We won @Pitt, but lost to BC. Held serve everywhere else. Won the biggest game of the year vs. Nova (for Buffalo/NY) and lost a heartbreaker @ Duke. THIS game is for Buff/NY. The VA. game is the biggest game of the year. We control our destiny, win and I'll see ya in Western and Eastern New York. LGO. Beat the Hoo-evers.

ORRange said:
Time to re-visit. We won @Pitt, but lost to BC. Held serve everywhere else. Won the biggest game of the year vs. Nova (for Buffalo/NY) and lost a heartbreaker @ Duke. THIS game is for Buff/NY. The VA. game is the biggest game of the year. We control our destiny, win and I'll see ya in Western and Eastern New York. LGO. Beat the Hoo-evers.

Buffalo is a lock. Only MSG is still in question.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom