Meier's Creek Spring Game | Syracusefan.com

Meier's Creek Spring Game

DizzyNY

Walk On
MCBC is hosting a pre-game party for our Cuse Football Spring game on 4/20 at our Inner Harbor Taproom location! MCBC supports NIL and has contributed to these athletes! Coach Fran is the real deal! This team is something special! Come down and have drink some VELVET FOG in ORANGE CANS! LETS GOOOO! Please hit our website if you need more info. Cheers yall! Go Orange!

MCBC is hosting a pre-game party for our Cuse Football Spring game on 4/20 at our Inner Harbor Taproom location! MCBC supports NIL and has contributed to these athletes! Coach Fran is the real deal! This team is something special! Come down and have drink some VELVET FOG in ORANGE CANS! LETS GOOOO! Please hit our website if you need more info. Cheers yall! Go Orange!

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make the Spring game. However, will be up from CT for at least 3 home games this year and will be sure to come with my group to MCBC then due to your NIL support.

Today is the day!!!! Come to MCBC inner harbor location for the pregame party!!!

Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 11.50.13 AM.jpeg

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make the Spring game. However, will be up from CT for at least 3 home games this year and will be sure to come with my group to MCBC then due to your NIL support.
Cheers and look forward to
It ! Thank you so much!