Mello with 90 points in two nights | Syracusefan.com

Mello with 90 points in two nights

Saw the kid wearing the SU hoodie in crowd. Cuse is there!

Pretty nice game by Melo. J.R. Smith had a pretty good game as well.

Great moments in SU basketball history:

Chants of "You can't guard him!" during the 2003 tourney.

He hit jumpers in everyway possible the last two nights. He shot it so well that only 12 of those 90 pts were at the FT line and probably only 12 were in the lane.

I was at the game. 75% Knicks fans. Everytime Melo touched the ball the crowd went nuts. The MVP chant was crazy loud. Awesome!

I'd love to see some pictures...
The official SU Twitter account has some pictures, including one with the team hanging out with Melo and another with them with Conan O'Brien (who is doing his show from ATL this week).

And of course another mistake for whoever is running the account, of course, as they said the team was attending the "Knicks versus Falcons game."

Anyone got a screenshot of the team at the game??

I peeled away from the Mets second victory a few times hoping to catch Melo and CJ high-fiving after a three

I was at the game. 75% Knicks fans. Everytime Melo touched the ball the crowd went nuts. The MVP chant was crazy loud. Awesome!

It was so odd, I started watching the game half way through the 2nd quarter while I was at work. I turned it on and starting mopping the floor so I had something to listen to. And it felt like a Knicks home game. You heard as many fans cheering for Knicks baskets as you did Hawks. If not more!