Melo Has Far Better things to Do Than Play Basketball | Syracusefan.com

Melo Has Far Better things to Do Than Play Basketball

if it was a business retreat, why does he have to do this?

And he added that he’s now “got to deal” with the fallout from the allegations with his son and wife.

I'm not gonna give it the click, but I thought he and the missus were no longer?

I'll never forget the 'Cheerios' incident with Kevin Garnett. Does anybody like that scumbag?

I'll never forget the 'Cheerios' incident with Kevin Garnett. Does anybody like that scumbag?

Garnett was an amazing player. But he seemed like one of the corniest people on the face of the earth. Did any player spend more time posturing like a tough guy without ever actually doing something tough? The last 10 years of his career, I was rooting for somebody to punch him in the mouth.

Why does he have to go on a yacht?

Who turns down hanging out on a yacht?

if i was on a yacht for a business retreat, my wife wouldn't really care that i was sitting next to some woman whose husband was at the retreat.

Garnett was an amazing player. But he seemed like one of the corniest people on the face of the earth. Did any player spend more time posturing like a tough guy without ever actually doing something tough? The last 10 years of his career, I was rooting for somebody to punch him in the mouth.

It's weird, I feel like he was extremely likable on the T'Wolves, but became insufferable on the Celtics like a flip of a switch.

It's weird, I feel like he was extremely likable on the T'Wolves,

Early on I liked him. His antics towards Duncan were kinda clownish though.

if i was on a yacht for a business retreat, my wife wouldn't really care that i was sitting next to some woman whose husband was at the retreat.

carmelo-anthony-yachting.jpg

Must have been the team building portion of the business retreat. My business retreats don't typically involve that much leg or cheek, but I'm old and nearing the retirement age so maybe I'm no longer doing the right kind of business.

carmelo-anthony-yachting.jpg

Must have been the team building portion of the business retreat. My business retreats don't typically involve that much leg or cheek, but I'm old and nearing the retirement age so maybe I'm no longer doing the right kind of business.

yeah... he wouldnt have to deal with a fall out if it was actually innocent.

????

The fallout of public accusations(if you are innocent) is nothing?

if i was on a yacht with a bunch of people for a business retreat and there was a picture of me and another woman... first of all my wife would have known i was on a yacht for a business retreat and second if i told her that the womans husband was on the boat just getting a drink - there would be no fall out.

but my wife also knows i dont have a kid with a stripper so we may not have as many trust issues as others.

if i was on a yacht with a bunch of people for a business retreat and there was a picture of me and another woman... first of all my wife would have known i was on a yacht for a business retreat and second if i told her that the womans husband was on the boat just getting a drink - there would be no fall out.

but my wife also knows i dont have a kid with a stripper so we may not have as many trust issues as others.

Awesome. That’s you though.

Melo’s situation is such that he could’ve really done nothing and he and his family could still be part of a media firestorm.

but my wife doesn't also know i dont have a kid with a stripper so we may not have as many trust issues as others.
Fixed that for ya! ;)

Shame on the NY Post for acting as though it were a tabloid newspaer.

Next thing they’ll have a headline about a headless man in a topless bar.

Scoundrels.