Melo hot early | Syracusefan.com

Melo hot early

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Has 18 of USA 33 points. Up 3.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Melo looking very good 2nd half coming up now.

These refs calling fouls every chance they can.

So much for point #2 here:

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-t...e-takeaways-from-team-usas-win-over-argentina

They also recently broke down the team, saying Melo would be a guy who would get subbed for in clutch situations. No one who follows basketball thinks that. Melo, not just because we are biased, but statistically, is one of the two or three most clutch players in the world.

In clutch situations, who is the odd man out?

Melo
Durant
Kobe
Lebron

It's 1 of the 4. I think the majority of people who follow basketball take out melo. No matter how clutch us Syracuse fans consider him.

Or they put melo/Lebron at C, which is possible.

Melo
Durant
Kobe
Lebron

It's 1 of the 4. I think the majority of people who follow basketball take out melo. No matter how clutch us Syracuse fans consider him.

He's the best clutch shooter of all of those guys. By far. Anyone that took him out would be...well...incorrect.

44cuse

Melo
Durant
Kobe
Lebron

Melo and LeBron would be at a forward position. The other two at guard.

Melo and LeBron would be at a forward position. The other two at guard.

So u aren't playing Paul/deron?

Melo has been pretty bad before this game in the exhibitions.

Any update on score? My ESPN app crapped out. POS that thing is.

So u aren't playing Paul/deron?

Melo has been pretty bad before this game in the exhibitions.
Lebron would be more than happy to run the point if this was the case.

I will be curious to see how the lineup works if there are close games late. Could very well come down to who is playing well in tat particular game.

100-78 final melo 27 james 25

Pretty much coasted the 2nd half... Don't think it was within 10 at all in 4th q.

Melo was in and out. Could have gone for 35+ if needed.

I will be curious to see how the lineup works if there are close games late. Could very well come down to who is playing well in tat particular game.

No doubt

Pretty much coasted the 2nd half... Don't think it was within 10 at all in 4th q.

Melo was in and out. Could have gone for 35+ if needed.
Got down close to 10 a couple times but when they got it close we hit a couple 3s or some turnovers and converted on them.
Melo definitely could have hit 35. I think you need to keep bringing him off the bench, he seems to work better off the bench.

there wasn't a player HALF as good as melo in the first half.

And he got knocked on twice by the announcers when Lebron got blocked and a ball that Kobe should have stolen when Pau shot over him on the inbounds.
He was awesome out there and evened manned the center on D.

Did Melo piss in Adrian Wojnarowski's corn flakes. His article on Yahoo is brutal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom