Melo now highest game scorer in Olympic Game History by USA Player | Syracusefan.com

Melo now highest game scorer in Olympic Game History by USA Player

arbitragegls

All Conference
Melo has 37 points with still 6 minutes left in 3rd quarter...record previously was 33 points...so Melo from 'Cuse is now has his name on Olympic USA History...WOW!!!

melo.jpg

This game is just crazy, no words for what I am witnessing. Just been 3 after 3 after 3 after 3 etc....4 points to tie 5 to break the record.

Makes me chuckle, remembering for some odd reason, an article I read during the final 4, saying that Melo is a player that can do a lot of things without being particularly good at any of them.

All these guys just want to pass...except Melo. That boy is just a flat out scorer. He wakes up thinking about scoring, puts his shoes on thinking about scoring and goes to bed scoring with LaLa...

This goes down right after Wilts 100 as one of the more impressive performances in bball history. People will remember where they were when...

Melo wasn't guarded on any of his 16 attempts. What the hell was Nigeria doing?

Im sooooo pissed that this was the one game i didn't watch. fuuuuuuuuu

This goes down right after Wilts 100 as one of the more impressive performances in bball history. People will remember where they were when...

carmichaelojordan.gif

He's on the assist board!!

Seriously... 16 shots in 14 min is amazing!

No seriously, that's just a flat out ridiculous, NBA Jam game of legend... It just happened in real life.

is the game going to be replayed at any point on television?

10 for 12 from three! Is that right?

That's unbelievable. Seriously.

All these guys just want to pass...except Melo.

Just out of curiosity, do you ever have anything ing positive to say about one of our players? Guy just has an unbelievable game, and you find things to criticize.

Christ--you're as much of a broken record as Igor.

i just saw the box score. My God.

Is this game going to be on again? I think I need to see this

Just out of curiosity, do you ever have anything ******* positive to say about one of our players? Guy just has an unbelievable game, and you find things to criticize.

Christ--you're as much of a broken record as Igor.

Also to add to that the team was passing to Carmelo to get him the record in the third quarter, they wanted him to shoot.

Also to add to that the team was passing to Carmelo to get him the record in the third quarter, they wanted him to shoot.
The dude played 14 minutes in a 40 minute game and broke the record. Everyone chill the out. It's incredible.

Lost in that ridiculous display is the fact that Westbrook had one of about the five best in-game dunks in history.

Better Carmelo moment? This or 33 points in a quarter?