Melo played with a partially torn labrum and may need surgery | Syracusefan.com

Melo played with a partially torn labrum and may need surgery

Or can we get another "this is why melo" stinks thread?
:rolleyes:

carmelo-anthony3.jpg

Funny how this thread only has 5 responses, but the thread blaming all of the Knicks problem on Melo was 3 pages long :rolleyes:

did it only hurt in the 4th qtr??

sigh, if JR doesn't get suspended, then maybe the Knicks beat Boston in 4 and KG never rips Melo's shoulder out of his socket and it doesn't get re aggravated.

No I bet it felt great by the 4th quarter (in my best Kaiser voice - poor imitation I admit ;)).

all of you are correct.

im over the top Pro-Melo in defense of him actually.

and the only talking point that you guys havnt mentioned yet is...Woodson always sitting him down for the end of the 3rd, start of the 4th, thus allowing it to tighten up.....was an absolutly brilliant decision.

:bang:

This is a tough injury...pretty much the same injury that Dwight Howard was crying about all year. It can heal on its own, but if he needs surgery, he can forget about working out for the next 3 months at least, and he can forget about having full confidence in his shoulder for about 6 months. The only small positive here is that it's his non-shooting arm.

Probably should have just sat out the playoffs and did his best impression of Derek Rose. Or better yet, he could have done his best impression of Tony Allen; when he got hit by Garnett he should have fell to the floor, rolling in pain, pretending to cry like a b!tch. Only difference is he would actually have an injury. I am with JB on this one. NY is nothing without Melo, get him the supporting cast he needs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom