Memo to Espn: Kentucky does not need your help recruiting | Syracusefan.com

Memo to Espn: Kentucky does not need your help recruiting

BRNCUSEFRVCUSE

Owns B-Reese
Kentucky this, Kentucky that. Kentucky has had 10 all americans in this game this 09. It seems like every player has kentucky on thier list. Im sure this fan base is upset their hometown guy didnt stay home and instead went to play for kentucky but how can you blame them. It makes a person sick

There are other programs in d1 college basketball other than Kentucky

I'm just stunned these guys aren't all tripping over one another to play at SU.

I thought everyone would want to play with the immortal Markel Starks?

Not every player wants to play for Kentucky. Like maybe a 6-9 brusing center from JD who happens to be playing in the game and wears #15

I dont know what is his name again ?

"Kentucky can go kick rocks", Go Orange

Not every player wants to play for Kentucky. Like maybe a 6-9 brusing center from JD who happens to be playing in the game and wears #15

That's a weird name. Oddly specific yet appropriate for this whole Kentucky thing, though. No wonder he didn't want to play there.

You do realize that there is no prize for the most posts in a given period of time, don't you? :bat:

Right; every player wants to play for Syracuse!

Right; every player wants to play for Syracuse!

What is there not to like about Syracuse Basketball program (And dont include the off the court stuff and the Syracuse weather because i have lived in Cuse all my life it is not that bad dress warm)

So we should disregard off court stuff for Syracuse, but make it front and center for everyone else when talking about why people shouldn't go there? (Morals! Integrity!)

What is there not to like about Syracuse Basketball program (And dont include the off the court stuff and the Syracuse weather because i have lived in Cuse all my life it is not that bad dress warm)
Same could be said for UK though...

Same could be said for UK though...

No because you go and play for the coach who is the face of your program

Jim Boeheim > John Calapari

Who has class and who doesnt

Who is a basketball coach and who is a Used Car Salesman

Jim Boeheim will win this battle everytime, and i am not being a Jim Boeheim and Cuse homer all the fellow coaches hate Calapari

Jim Boeheim will win this battle everytime, and i am not being a Jim Boeheim and Cuse homer all the fellow coaches hate Calapari
But you said don't talk about Syracuse off the court issues...

And you know they all hate Cal...how?

Did Brandon Reese tell you after you beat him 11-0?

Right!! Whats not to love about living in Baghdad?? (don't give me any crap about suicide bombers, IEDs, errant missile strikes, and special forces raids. Wear a flak jacket.)

Don't you have homework to do?