Men's lacrosse: Orange benefits from Onondaga Community College transfers | Syracusefan.com

Men's lacrosse: Orange benefits from Onondaga Community College transfers

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
When SU opens against Siena on Feb. 7, a pair of new faces from the JUCO powerhouse will be aiding the team in its quest for another championship...

BarbHill2.jpg

http://www.thenewshouse.com/story/mens-lacrosse-orange-benefits-onondaga-community-college-transfers

My son had a great experience at OCC, he is now at a new program in DII but would have never got this opportunity without coach Wilbur and Brims help. He has become an infinitely better player at OCC with their guidance, now he can transfer that experience to this new program and hopefully help them in some way.

image.jpg

He had the pleasure of being coached at such a high level, be seen playing at this level by 4 year schools, practice with some of the best players from all over the World including US, Iroquois and Canada! Where else would you get that opportunity!

I'm sure winning two National Champiomships and that experience wilL always be something he remembers and appreciate in time.

I wish OCC all the best and hope the pipeline continues, however wherever the players end up that program will have the benefit of having an OCC player on their roster. This as well as having the opportunity to play in the JUCO All American game helped him be recruited by another school, not easy for a lad from across the pond.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 126