Message to Fab... | Syracusefan.com

Message to Fab...

almost seems like SU has more problems rebounding vs a smaller team than a bigger one

Las Vegas, NV using Tapatalk

Fab is playing SUCH a lazy game, it's kind of strange to see.

Fab had one off of Dions three and the rut guy slapped his elbows no call.

Something seems a little off with him. Hopefully he's just having a bad day, and there's nothing more going on.

Fab is playing SUCH a lazy game, it's kind of strange to see.

Lazy's a tough word to throw around, but I'm hard-pressed to think of another one.

Their big ate Fab's lunch today. That was ugly.

almost seems like SU has more problems rebounding vs a smaller team than a bigger one

Las Vegas, NV using Tapatalk

Small teams are quicker to the ball, probably a bit more feisty - I could see it being an issue because out of the zone we're so prone to standing around. No clue if that theory (we have more problems against smaller teams) holds water though.

The next time anyone on this team actually boxes someone out when they see a shot go up will be the first time this year. I've seen too many times this year when we were on defense and a shot goes up with us in better initial position. Then instead of finding someone to box out we turn and look at the rim. So the offensive guy then slides in front and gets the offensive board. It's the least complicated skill to do, and that's what makes it frustrating to see neglected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom