Metallica: April 19, 2025 | Syracusefan.com

Metallica: April 19, 2025

I've been looking for this to happen for years, since they started playing only huge arenas. I've seen them in '86, '89, and '96. Time to take the offspring.

Pantera and ST are not my speed. ST opened for them the last time in Syracuse in 96.

Pantera and ST are not my speed. ST opened for them the last time in Syracuse in 96.
Were ST at Lollapalooza at the fairgrounds? That was the last time Metallica was here. in 96 Dont remember them, but Soundgarden, Wu Tang Clan, Rancid amongst others were there.

Were ST at Lollapalooza at the fairgrounds? That was the last time Metallica was here. in 96 Dont remember them, but Soundgarden, Wu Tang Clan, Rancid amongst others were there.
My mistake. 1994 was the show I was thinking of. Just a random concert at the fairgrounds on the Black tour. Metallica, Suicidal Tendencies, and Danzig. I did not attend the Lollapalooza show as they had lost me at that time period. I had been with them since Kill 'Em All, and Black started the downfall for me. I'm back, but will never enjoy that era.

Was fortunate enough to see them my first time in 1986 with Cliff before he passed.

Of the 8 regular members the band has had, since forming in 1981, 7 are still alive. The only one to die perished due to a bus accident he was just a passenger on.

This was an extremely dumb post by you. And few of us are shocked.
Math: but I wouldn’t expect you to understand. Add that to prior lifestyle.

I’ll take the under. I’m not even a fan of this band, but I’m aware of the lifestyle changes they’ve made in recent years. Go back to humblebragging about your golf outings.

Borrowed Time!!

Metallica is old! Oh snap, you’re hilarious.

We should ask them to write us a brand new entrance song for the football team.

Who got their tix?? And let's plan to tailgate!!!
Grammy Awards Rock GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom