MG and TC 4-14 from three | Syracusefan.com

MG and TC 4-14 from three

Millhouse

Living Legend
I'm not sweating this much. We need grant. But come on already

I personally am not sweating those 3 point numbers. What "I am sweating" is the fact we are taking way too many jump shots, be they from two or three. Just not driving to the rim like we did in the first Duke game where we made a living at the charity stripe. Yes, not having Grant diminishes our ability to do this, but my goodness we need to put some kind of pressure on the other team's interior defense. We were never a great perimeter shooting team to begin with and now we seem to make a living out of it.

I personally am not sweating those 3 point numbers. What "I am sweating" is the fact we are taking way too many jump shots, be they from two or three. Just not driving to the rim like we did in the first Duke game where we made a living at the charity stripe. Yes, not having Grant diminishes our ability to do this, but my goodness we need to put some kind of pressure on the other team's interior defense. We were never a great perimeter shooting team to begin with and now we seem to make a living out of it.

We need to make mid range jumpers to teams can't just pack it in against us. That's why Jerami's air ball early was so telling. Before he hurt himself, that's an easy shot for him. We need him healthy if we expect to get past the second weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom