Mia. or NC ST. anyone care? | Syracusefan.com

Mia. or NC ST. anyone care?

In 1:20 it will be a moot point. I don't know. But NC State up by 5. They have a huge crowd presence there.

I don't see why anyone would want to face the ACC player of the year and a team that should have beaten us, over a team that can't score who we beat twice.

Would've definitely preferred Miami. NC State will be tough, but if we play well, we win.

Should be a fun crowd tomorrow night. I imagine we will also represent very well.

I don't see why anyone would want to face the ACC player of the year and a team that should have beaten us, over a team that can't score who we beat twice.

Turner's really good too, and it's in their redneck fans' backyard. Great challenge for us. Just the type of game you want to play this time of the year. Bring it.

Hard to beat any team 3x. Larranaga scares me. Either way we have to do our job plain and simple.

we would have preferred Miami by a mile, this is essentially another road game.

Warren's prowess cancelled out by Gottfried's incompetence.
Miami a much better defensive team than nc st.
SU beat nc st (albeit in unlikely fashion) playing arguably its worst game of the year.

Hard to beat any team 3x. Larranaga scares me. Either way we have to do our job plain and simple.

I agree llandz, it is tough to beat any team three times. Especially when they have such an excellent coach.

Turner's really good too, and it's in their redneck fans' backyard. Great challenge for us. Just the type of game you want to play this time of the year. Bring it.

Could be nice to see the cesspool on their site after the game tomorrow, good point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom