Miami Blowing Out UNC | Syracusefan.com

Miami Blowing Out UNC

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
really enjoying watching UNC just get drubbed. 70-46 under 8 minutes. The U is for real.

NC is really bad. Every time I flipped over to get a score, someone was shooting an air ball. It happened three times that I saw. I wonder how many air balls they shot when I wasn't looking?

But they have all those McDonald's All Americans! The rankings are never wrong! It's anarchy!!

;)

Shane Larkin can play.
He was a DePaul 2011 recruit but left for Miami (he's from Florida) after just a few months because of some undisclosed medical condition and wanted to be closer to family.

He was a DePaul 2011 recruit but left for Miami (he's from Florida) after just a few months because of some undisclosed medical condition and wanted to be closer to family.

DePaul missed out on a talented kid then. His assist off the glass for the trailing dunk was about the prettiest assist I've seen all year.

DePaul missed out on a talented kid then. His assist off the glass for the trailing dunk was about the prettiest assist I've seen all year.
He was their top recruit. Strange situation regarding his departure. Would have really helped DePaul and been fun to watch him in the Big East.

I will say this about Miami, they are big and physical and played old BE style ball to rough up the pretty boy Heels. That said, if Duke gets Ryan Kelly back before they play Miami in Cameron, the Hurricanes could be in trouble. I don't see UM's bigs effectively defending TWO mobile bigs who can dribble and shoot threes.

I'm calling it now. With Ryan Kelly back, UM gets their arses handed to them at Cameron.

UNC cannot be happy to be welcoming two more "hard nosed" programs into the ACC fold next year. They could get beat up.

The ACC is already over. Miami will win it pretty easily.

North Carolina had no idea they could "defend" the 3 pt line my god there defense was pathetic. I was waiting for Doris Burke to say 3 pointer after 3 pointer after 3 pointer after 3 pointer like your her idol Dickie V during the Miami-Duke game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom