Miami Documentary | Syracusefan.com

Miami Documentary

cuse309

Ace recruiting beat reporter
This is not either of the 2 Miami football documentaries on ESPN's 30 for 30. This documentary is about Miami's rise back to the top following their sanctions. I'm posting it here because there is a pretty lengthy segment where the players talk about nothing but the thrashing we put on them in 98 to go decide who goes to the Orange Bowl. They don't look back fondly on it. Rod Mack is still pissed that we called T.O to get McNabb a round of applause. He says "Syracuse will never be right with me...never."
I forgot that Miami beat #2 UCLA the next week. Miami was down, but that was a good team loaded with NFL talent that we beat 66-13
Syracuse game starts at 9:55 mark and runs through 13:10 mark, but the whole doc is a good watch.
For whatever reason it won't let you watch on this forum, so after you click on it, just click on "watch on youtube"

the U got it handed to them by sU......I think we see more of these story lines with Dino leading the ship..

the U got it handed to them by sU...I think we see more of these story lines with Dino leading the ship..
As long as we see less POS documentaries like this. Davenport was a good player, but not the best film maker. Glad Reggie Wayne was forced to watch is celebrate. I wonder what that was like when he was teammates with Marvin?

As long as we see less POS documentaries like this. Davenport was a good player, but not the best film maker. Glad Reggie Wayne was forced to watch is celebrate. I wonder what that was like when he was teammates with Marvin?

I don't think Reggie talked any smack to Marvin "Stringer" Harrison

This is not either of the 2 Miami football documentaries on ESPN's 30 for 30. This documentary is about Miami's rise back to the top following their sanctions. I'm posting it here because there is a pretty lengthy segment where the players talk about nothing but the thrashing we put on them in 98 to go decide who goes to the Orange Bowl. They don't look back fondly on it. Rod Mack is still pissed that we called T.O to get McNabb a round of applause. He says "Syracuse will never be right with me...never."
I forgot that Miami beat #2 UCLA the next week. Miami was down, but that was a good team loaded with NFL talent that we beat 66-13
Syracuse game starts at 9:55 mark and runs through 13:10 mark, but the whole doc is a good watch.
For whatever reason it won't let you watch on this forum, so after you click on it, just click on "watch on youtube"

Great fine and thanks for sharing. We are getting back to giving ass whippings like this. I can't wait for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom