Miami game jan 24 | Syracusefan.com

Miami game jan 24

My nephew and his gf are coming from Richmond that weekend and asked me if I could get 2 tickets for them. I've been trying with no success but also am hoping that if any become available, please pm me. Thank you.

How easy is it to create a sub board for ticket sales? I have season tickets and I'd like to sell some of the games I don't go to on here but don't want to jam up the board.

They're decent seats: 104 next to the student section, row z. High enough to see all the lines, and no interference when the students stand up. Angled enough so that they're not right behind the hoop. Only six people in the entire row, so its roomier than your average seat. Best part? Both concessions and bathrooms right at the end of the section. Ive left my seat during a TO, gone to the bathroom and grabbed beers with a ton of time to spare.

How easy is it to create a sub board for ticket sales? I have season tickets and I'd like to sell some of the games I don't go to on here but don't want to jam up the board.

They're decent seats: 104 next to the student section, row z. High enough to see all the lines, and no interference when the students stand up. Angled enough so that they're not right behind the hoop. Only six people in the entire row, so its roomier than your average seat. Best part? Both concessions and bathrooms right at the end of the section. Ive left my seat during a TO, gone to the bathroom and grabbed beers with a ton of time to spare.

Are u going to the Miami game??:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom