battle of the early bird buffet.

Cuse 57
Convicts 70

Warm Weather Wintertime - 87
Cold and Snowy Wintertime - 68

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm afraid that this is going to be ugly:

Constantin Popa 85
No hope-a 70
That made me laugh (not the prediction part).

Heart says:
SU 87
Miami 79

Head says:
SU 47
Miami 68

By my count, seven people predicted an SU win, 12 predicted a loss and one person straddled the fence.

Not sure I've ever seen anything like that in one of these prediction threads. Personally, I superstitiously have always "predicted" a win and try to have a little fun with it, and thought most people did the same.

By my count, seven people predicted an SU win, 12 predicted a loss and one person straddled the fence.

Not sure I've ever seen anything like that in one of these prediction threads. Personally, I superstitiously have always "predicted" a win and try to have a little fun with it, and thought most people did the same.
I do the same. Somehow, this just-for-fun thread has devolved into a this-is-kinda-for-real thing. I have never predicted SU to lose in these threads. I try to have fun with it, as you and others do. BUT WE WERE RIGHT AND HAD FUN, DAMMIT! ;)

I do the same. Somehow, this just-for-fun thread has devolved into a this-is-kinda-for-real thing. I have never predicted SU to lose in these threads. I try to have fun with it, as you and others do. BUT WE WERE RIGHT AND HAD FUN, DAMMIT! ;)
Exactly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom