Miami struggling | Syracusefan.com

Miami struggling

chakka3421

All Conference
Watching the Miami-FAU game on ESPNU 3-0 Canes at end of first quarter. I don't know how good FAU is, but Canes look fast BUT they are missing out on big plays. 2 possible TDs for Miami but the wide open WRs are dropping the ball.

Exactly my fear tomorrow - we play well but our unproven receivers drop the ball in critical scoring possessions. What bothers me most tonight is the unknowns of our QBs & WRs.

It's the first time in a long time I'm nervous pre game day - I believe we would win this game with last years team. The unknowns are killing me. I really hope we turn the corner tomorrow!

Ha - Miami just scored on 2 big plays - nice touch pass followed by a TD run. I hope we can do the same tomorrow - Go Orange!

To get 10,000 people to their games

The same WR dropped both touchdowns. He's a freshman. This game is going to end up a blow out. FAU can't stop Duke Johnson. 168 total yards already.

Watching the Miami-FAU game on ESPNU 3-0 Canes at end of first quarter. I don't know how good FAU is, but Canes look fast BUT they are missing out on big plays. 2 possible TDs for Miami but the wide open WRs are dropping the ball.

Exactly my fear tomorrow - we play well but our unproven receivers drop the ball in critical scoring possessions. What bothers me most tonight is the unknowns of our QBs & WRs.

It's the first time in a long time I'm nervous pre game day - I believe we would win this game with last years team. The unknowns are killing me. I really hope we turn the corner tomorrow!

Ha - Miami just scored on 2 big plays - nice touch pass followed by a TD run. I hope we can do the same tomorrow - Go Orange!

I have a feeling that Drew Allen is going to be just fine. I'm more worried about RT and DE than the WRs. We have 10 players there; someone is bound to step up and surprise.

I have a feeling that Drew Allen is going to be just fine. I'm more worried about RT and DE than the WRs. We have 10 players there; someone is bound to step up and surprise.

I hope your right. I do think Foy is better than Alexander but talk about trial by fire against Penn Sts All American DE. Another interesting matchup - if Foy does well we should be in really good shape for season. That would be extremely encouraging even if God forbid we don't win tomorrow.

For some reason I am not worried about our DEs for whatever reason.

I really am worried about our QB-WR connection - but zi hope you are right!

we have managed to find a way to make the DE serviceable during the SS era and only Jones really played well and even then only in short stretches.

The same WR dropped both touchdowns. He's a freshman. This game is going to end up a blow out. FAU can't stop Duke Johnson. 168 total yards already.

With a name like Duke Johnson, he should be running over people like a truck.

One can hope we 'struggle' like Miami has. 34-6 with a minute left in the 3rd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom