Mich-OK State: One of the Most Entertaining Games All Year | Syracusefan.com

Mich-OK State: One of the Most Entertaining Games All Year

Col. Bleep

All American
They're going back and forth.
Good offense...athletic plays...getting down on the floor and some good D as well.

They're going back and forth.
Good offense...athletic plays...getting down on the floor and some good D as well.

Agree. Fun to watch these teams. Love the skill and movement on both teams. Defense isn't great but I think that's partly a function of how well they both run offensive sets.

Both teams deserved better seeds than they got. Michigan will beat Louisville.

Michigan will get trounced by Louisville.

That being said, that game was awful for the first 5 minutes, but after that it was entertaining.

Michigan seems like a team full of cocky jerks though. I don't care for them.

Last edited:
Game wasnt great bc i got on the treadmill with under 3:00 to go and went 25:00 on the TM , bc it was foul shots by UM and layups the length of the court in 5 sec by OSU. add in a 28 ft 3 pt bank shot by OSU and a Bomb at the buzzer. SMU GAME was much better. A travesty that Michigan gets a 7 seed after the way they played the last 6 weeks of season. Michigan/ville should be an elite 8 game, instead of a round of 32. Pathetic.

Don't worry. That skinny white boy former walk on will light up Michigan. Pitino is already hypnotizing him to see Syracuse Orange anywhere he looks.

Both teams were on a roll coming into the tournament, Michigan on a slightly better roll. Great game.

That's why you just got to get to the Dance, as once in, anything is possible. We proved that last year. Michigan was 11/14 from 3 point land in the second half alone...16 total for the game. It was the only way they win that game. That point guard for OSU is remarkably quick...a few more finishes at the rim and a few more made FT's by OSU and they pull out the victory, even with UM shooting lights out from 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom