Michael Beasley received improper benefits at KSU | Syracusefan.com

Michael Beasley received improper benefits at KSU

Oh wow. This is surprising. Look at my shocked face: :noidea:

I understand that Beaseley is kind of scummy but if your mom is living in the ghetto and someone offers to buy her and the rest of your family a house to move out for you going to the school no kid would say no.

I understand that Beaseley is kind of scummy but if your mom is living in the ghetto and someone offers to buy her and the rest of your family a house to move out for you going to the school no kid would say no.

Is Beasley scummy?

He definitely seems like a kid with a lot of issues, but I don't know if scummy is right.

And yes, of course I agree with your second point.

Like who doesnt want better for their family especially if you live in the crumbs. Didnt even read the article but it would be hard to turn down

Is Beasley scummy?

He definitely seems like a kid with a lot of issues, but I don't know if scummy is right.

And yes, of course I agree with your second point.

I always chuckle whenever I think of Mike Beasley.

True story - My wife and I were at the Primetime Shootout watching Oak Hill play and at half-time this group of about 6 or 7 high school girls sat down right behind us. Beasley was having a decent game, and the whole group of girls start talking about how they're going to try to find out which hotel he's staying at, then they start arguing about who gets to $%#$ him, and in what order. Then they start describing in graphic detail exactly what they'll do if they get him alone. After a few minutes of this, my wife leans over and suggests that we find some other seats. It was pretty freakin' hilarious and always the first thing that I think of when I hear anything about Beasley.

Upon reviewing the article, how bout they step on the big dogs of college basketball as well, termites.

I have a couple of questions and they are probably dumb:
1) I suppose KSU will face NCAA sanctions and penalties. But the article does not indicate that KSU was directly or indirectly involved with the violation ... it was all his agent. How come he has an agent during his playing time at KSU? I thought that was a violation. The violations seem to be all Beasley and not KSU?

2) Obviously KSU will be handed down sanctions anyway. I wonder how that will affect Cauley's decisionto go there (he is a heavy KSU lean b/c of hometown thing). UK must be jumping up and down with glee b/c they would take Cauley in a heartbeat

I'm missing the part where it says Kansas State was complicit or aware of the violations. This looks like a "scummy" agent and his dealings with an individual player. I don't know how the university is always supposed to know about such things. I'm pretty sure, as a private citizen, if i wanted to give a player some money, it could be kept a secret.

True story - My wife and I were at the Primetime Shootout watching Oak Hill play and at half-time this group of about 6 or 7 high school girls sat down right behind us. Beasley was having a decent game, and the whole group of girls start talking about how they're going to try to find out which hotel he's staying at, then they start arguing about who gets to $%#$ him, and in what order. Then they start describing in graphic detail exactly what they'll do if they get him alone. After a few minutes of this, my wife leans over and suggests that we find some other seats. It was pretty freakin' hilarious and always the first thing that I think of when I hear anything about Beasley.

LOL now that's classic right there

You sure they weren't talking about me? Women talk about me in this way very often.

I am picturing my wife in that situation LMAO!

I'm missing the part where it says Kansas State was complicit or aware of the violations. This looks like a "scummy" agent and his dealings with an individual player. I don't know how the university is always supposed to know about such things. I'm pretty sure, as a private citizen, if i wanted to give a player some money, it could be kept a secret.

I don't think he is the one they are referring to in the article, but one of his former aau coaches was Dalonte Hill who was hired onto KSU's staff right before Beasley signed with them. He is basically the one who was credited with "delivering" Beasley to KSU and one would have to think that he had some involvement in this situation even if Beasley doesn't admit it because Hill was his boy.

I am picturing my wife in that situation LMAO!

My wife thought it was funny for about 2 minutes, then when the girls started getting really vulgar (and I mean really, really vulgar), she changed her opinion.

My wife thought it was funny for about 2 minutes, then when the girls started getting really vulgar (and I mean really, really vulgar), she changed her opinion.

:) lol, sounds about right.