Michael Jordan's daughter Jasmine Jordan says she 'hated' attention at Syracuse University | Syracusefan.com

Michael Jordan's daughter Jasmine Jordan says she 'hated' attention at Syracuse University

I believe her Twitter header even says "Proud daughter of Michael Jordan." If you want to be like everybody else, don't say that lol

I believe her Twitter header even says "Proud daughter of Michael Jordan." If you want to be like everybody else, don't say that lol
Exactly. You sure wouldn't guess it was an issue if you've ever stumbled onto her twitter or Instagram feeds.

Umm that reads more like "I'd like to have more attention AGAIN." oh well.

Why would people give her "dirty looks"? Maybe ... hey do you know who that is looks - but dirty looks? I don't get it.

Not to mention she hosted midnight madness one year. Don't act like a superstar when you want to be a regular student

LMAO, she hated the attention yet has an open facebook and open twitter accounts. Ah, to be young and stupid again.

And, of course, there's the "dirty looks" that almost pushed her over the edge. God dang, what they hell is wrong with kids these days.

suck-it-up-cupcake.png

I do feel bad for her, as (aside from the $$$$) I think it would be awful to be MJ's daughter. Still, the impression I get is that she didn't exactly try to stay under the radar while at SU...

You guys need to read the article again. I can fully understand that when she came to SU she was hoping to come in under the radar and make her own name for herself. The paper article didn't allow her to do that. Never the less, she embraced what life became, even though it wasn't what she wanted, and had a great time on the hill. It is what I would expect a story from someone like her to be like. Quit dissing the girl.