Michael Paulus set to lead 'Cuse Athletic Development | Syracusefan.com

Michael Paulus set to lead 'Cuse Athletic Development

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Syracuse native Michael Paulus, Ph.D. is returning to Central New York to join Syracuse University Athletics as the senior associate athletics director/executive director of athletic development. Paulus brings 10 years of collegiate athletics development experience to his new role with the Orange Club.

This seems like a great hire, filling a huge need.

Couple of other random thoughts:

1. He went to Mount St. Mary's for his MBA. Every time I'm driving up to CNY, and drive by that school on route 15, I think how it seems like the most depressing place to attend a college.

2. I see we haven't let down our guard when it comes to handing out titles. We're helping destroy the simple 1-2 page resume format.

1. He went to Mount St. Mary's for his MBA. Every time I'm driving up to CNY, and drive by that school on route 15, I think how it seems like the most depressing place to attend a college.

2. I see we haven't let down our guard when it comes to handing out titles. We're helping destroy the simple 1-2 page resume format.

Ha - Mt. St. Mary's is where we get our priests. Its actually a quant college and small town.

Like the homecoming aspect, hopefully gets it more as opposed to those that pass on through.

Well, other than Selinsgrove, Pa.
The WORST ^^^.

Smart enough to turn down an offer from Greg Robinson.

Reactions: FAL

Working near 'The Mount', I happen to think it is a very nice location and campus. Not everyone enjoys city-scape and concrete jungles.

Working near 'The Mount', I happen to think it is a very nice location and campus. Not everyone enjoys city-scape and concrete jungles.

Ok, sorry, didn't meant to offend any Mason-Dixon liners. Just looked like a campus on a highway, and you had to play frogger to get from one side to the other.

I'll start taking 83 to 81 going forward.

2a. Not to mention very tiny type on business cards.

Ok, sorry, didn't meant to offend any Mason-Dixon liners. Just looked like a campus on a highway, and you had to play frogger to get from one side to the other.

I'll start taking 83 to 81 going forward.

No offense was taken. It is unfortunate that 15 intersects a portion of the campus, though it is mostly the athletic facilities on the east side, and the dorms and education buildings on the west side. Remember that it is a Catholic University with a major Seminary as well, so it being nestled up against the hills and relatively quiet environment is intended.

I went to Gettysburg College for a semester (like 10 miles away). While the proximity to Baltimore and Washington is cool, yeah. Not a lot in the immediate area.