Michael Wilbon says the Colts are considering Robert Griffin III | Syracusefan.com

Michael Wilbon says the Colts are considering Robert Griffin III

I wonder if they are doing this because they kept on breaking down the film and are higher on him then they were before or are just busting the Skins balls.

I wonder if they are doing this because they kept on breaking down the film and are higher on him then they were before or are just busting the Skins balls.
I believe it's the latter and not the former. RG3 is quality though, but I just don't think the Colts would be crazy enough to pass on the Stanford prodigy.. I imagine the 'Skins would be even happier if they were to land Luck.

as a skins fan this is a win win..its been awhile since ive used the words "skins" and "win win" in the same sentence, but they can truly do no wrong here. i should shut up..i guess anything can happen with daniel synder in charge

as a skins fan this is a win win..its been awhile since ive used the words "skins" and "win win" in the same sentence, but they can truly do no wrong here. i should shut up..i guess anything can happen with daniel synder in charge

"And with the 2nd pick of the 2012 NFL Draft, the Washington Redskins select...Ryan Tannehill, QB from Texas A&M University."

I believe it's the latter and not the former. RG3 is quality though, but I just don't think the Colts would be crazy enough to pass on the Stanford prodigy.. I imagine the 'Skins would be even happier if they were to land Luck.

I'm sure they won't but Luck has had so much pub for so long and assumed to be the #1 that looking at things again with a clear head they might just make a switch, I doubt it but imagine if they are thinking twice about this and at the last minute pick RG3? It's win win for the Skins, they never had to make the call but if the pressure is squeezing the Colts and Irsay's pride gets in the way it could make things fun for us fans.

Andrew Luck is the safe pick for the Colts and is their fan favorite. If things go wrong with Luck, then the fans can't really blame the owner/management.

"And with the 2nd pick of the 2012 NFL Draft, the Washington Redskins select...Ryan Tannehill, QB from Texas A&M University."
:bang::bang::bang:

I used to work directly for DS and I can officially say, no chance.

Are the Redskins even going to attend the 2013 and 2014 drafts?

The Colts also pretended to be hemming and hawing between Leaf and Manning. I'd bet my left nut they pick Luck.

The Colts also pretended to be hemming and hawing between Leaf and Manning. I'd bet my left nut they pick Luck.

I think they were debating on Leaf/Manning until pretty close to draft day. People forget how close those two were considered to be coming out of college since one is a HOFer and one is the biggest bust of all time. Lots of people had Leaf ahead of Manning.

That's not the case this time, almost everybody has Luck ahead of RG3. There is no way the Colts pick anyone other than Luck. I think NFL teams get so used to trying to deceive and confuse other teams it turns into a habit...which is why you have the Colts "seriously considering" RG3. It's just typical predraft nonsense in an atypical year with a clear #1.