Michigan 4-star decommits | Syracusefan.com

Michigan 4-star decommits

And another one.. this makes three this week.

doesn't that make if four? The two receivers, the one from above and him? Or was he one of the receivers?

And another one.. this makes three this week.
This one is different. This isn't a recruit. He was already on the team but was suspended indefinitely.

Looks like some more sleepovers might be in order.

michigan didn't lose the first kid because they spelled his name wrong, that was just the icing. the kid decommitted because they sent he and his mom a thank you note for attending a recruiting BBQ event and they weren't even there.

ahmir mitchell the 4* WR from NJ who's transferring was suspended indefinitely a week ago.

To date:
1 - 4* DL recruit decommitted
1 - 4* freshman WR suspended and transferring
1 - DL also suspended indefinitely
Stud RB recruit Kareem Walker (NJ) was absent from the team photo and thought to be suspended, team denied it, and few details are leaking out about his absence.

I hope we make a run at Ahmir Mitchell (unless his suspension is far more serious than it seems).

MGOBLOG

Mitchell got in serious trouble over the summer that warranted what was probably going to be a year-long suspension. He was also apparently in the habit of posting images of him partying at various late-night hours on Snapchat. By all reports he was not a good fit for the program.

Privately we were expecting this, and I tried to gesture that direction in his recruiting profile:

General Excitement Level: Moderate-minus. Washout potential is high. Pure athlete at the moment.

And lo, it has come to pass. Dude could have sped it up a bit so that I didn't have to write that profile.

Even though he was nominally a receiver, Mitchell's departure is mostly a hit to the safety depth chart. Michigan really likes the McDoom/Crawford/Johnson trio and with Brad Hawkins an academic casualty both WR recruits who could play S have burned out before they could even get started.

MGOBLOG

Mitchell got in serious trouble over the summer that warranted what was probably going to be a year-long suspension. He was also apparently in the habit of posting images of him partying at various late-night hours on Snapchat. By all reports he was not a good fit for the program.

Privately we were expecting this, and I tried to gesture that direction in his recruiting profile:

General Excitement Level: Moderate-minus. Washout potential is high. Pure athlete at the moment.

And lo, it has come to pass. Dude could have sped it up a bit so that I didn't have to write that profile.

Even though he was nominally a receiver, Mitchell's departure is mostly a hit to the safety depth chart. Michigan really likes the McDoom/Crawford/Johnson trio and with Brad Hawkins an academic casualty both WR recruits who could play S have burned out before they could even get started.
Well then. Never mind (provided that's true and not staff leaking it to make him look bad).

michigan didn't lose the first kid because they spelled his name wrong, that was just the icing. the kid decommitted because they sent he and his mom a thank you note for attending a recruiting BBQ event and they weren't even there.

ahmir mitchell the 4* WR from NJ who's transferring was suspended indefinitely a week ago.

To date:
1 - 4* DL recruit decommitted
1 - 4* freshman WR suspended and transferring
1 - DL also suspended indefinitely
Stud RB recruit Kareem Walker (NJ) was absent from the team photo and thought to be suspended, team denied it, and few details are leaking out about his absence.

3 recruits just this week. Here you go...Should Michigan Panic After 3 Decommitments in 2 Days?

Plus now this 2016 kid and throw in the arrests....boy something is not looking good for Harbaugh,lucky he just signed a $2 milliom dollar raise this week,now up to $7 mil.a year.

Plus I heard on the radio this week that defending state class "B" state champions Caz. is now ranked 11th in the Nation,not the state.

MaxPreps preseason small schools high school football rankings - MaxPreps

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom