Michigan- Brutal shooting | Syracusefan.com

Michigan- Brutal shooting

Nova has instant offense seemingly at every position. I want them to win. Michigan and Beilen can suck a bag of nathans hot dogs.

This one is pretty much over. 9 point lead for Nova despite not playing that well.

Michigan would be a great team with 1 more star player the guys who play are serviceable but Wagner is the only real talent.

Can't remember any team blowing out the opponent both games in the Final Four. There are a lot of Saturday blowouts but don't remember anyone doing the same thing Monday. Funny thing is like the recent UNC teams none of these kids other than Bridges can leave for the pros the NBA absolutely does not GIVE A DAMN how good you are at basketball or how you performed in college they just want tall athletic kids with broken jumpers who are likely to bust.

This one is pretty much over. 9 point lead for Nova despite not playing that well.

Michigan would be a great team with 1 more star player the guys who play are serviceable but Wagner is the only real talent.

Can't remember any team blowing out the opponent both games in the Final Four. There are a lot of Saturday blowouts but don't remember anyone doing the same thing Monday. Funny thing is like the recent UNC teams none of these kids other than Bridges can leave for the pros the NBA absolutely does not GIVE A DAMN how good you are at basketball or how you performed in college they just want tall athletic kids with broken jumpers who are likely to bust.
UNC '09. Won all 6 games by double figures.

This is college basketball , this game isnt over unless Nova keeps draining 3’s and Divencenzo stays hot.

Yet the nba is more reliant on the three point shot then ever before and players can stick around the league for a long time by just being able to shoot 3's and play D, but yeah I guess your right.

Yet the nba is more reliant on the three point shot then ever before and players can stick around the league for a long time by just being able to shoot 3's and play D, but yeah I guess your right.

Yup.

Andrew White found his way onto an NBA roster because that is exactly what he can do. He just had zero shot at being drafted since he was a developed player ready to contribute and noone wants to waste a 1st rounder on that.

Yup.

Andrew White found his way onto an NBA roster because that is exactly what he can do. He just had zero shot at being drafted since he was a developed player ready to contribute and noone wants to waste a 1st rounder on that.
But then why did Klay Thompson go 11, it's easier to teach a guy with athleticism how to shoot rather then teach a shooter athleticism. Guys like Jimmer and Doug Mcdermott are not tearing up the NBA

Yup.

White wasn’t even a ‘zone fit.’ Oh, the irony.

When Nova was still in the game after shooting 1-for-9 at the trey halftime, I turned to the guy next to me and said "Michigan has no chance."

They had no chance.

If you hold Nova to one trey in the first half and you're not up by 15, you're toast.

Burnt toast.

Its crazy to me that a Beilein team couldn't hit a 3. The guy was a trailblazer in the style that ended up running him off the court.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom