Michigan - Penn State | Syracusefan.com

Michigan - Penn State

Cusefan95

All Conference
Anyone watching this game? The Michigan kicker has "pants" that are at least 3" above his knee - is that illegal in college football, or is that still only illegal for teams playing against SEC teams?

I root against Tennessee to this day, they can't lose enough to make up for that game. Not even if they got a well deserved death penalty.

I've been commenting on that all year. It does not get called. Even for non kickers. Why it got called in that SU game I will never understand. I don't want to suggest a fix. But it was the most blatantly inexplicably bizarre calls I can ever remember.

I've been commenting on that all year. It does not get called. Even for non kickers. Why it got called in that SU game I will never understand. I don't want to suggest a fix. But it was the most blatantly inexplicably bizarre calls I can ever remember.
I think it was a new rule then, and it may have been rescinded since. In any case, it was(is) totally nonsensical.

PSU tied it up with 50 seconds left with two huge passes. Hackenberg is no joke...that kid's definitely playing in the NFL. Only if we had a QB like that...

Meh - Hackenburg was just throwing up jump balls to his star WR. Robinson is an NFL talent...jury still out on the QB.

Hackenberg made 4-5 terrible decisions with the ball in the 4th and they all came up golden.

This game is pretty awesome. Hope the 100,000 in white t shirts go home unhappy.

Hackenberg is good ... and will be really good when all is said and done ... but according to some on this board PSU sucks ...

Holy crap...this game is looking like a football version of our 6OT game

For the moment, I don't feel quite so bad about our FG kicking situation. I think both of ours that were kicked today were good, unfortunately one didn't have the snap get off in time.

This game... wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an exciting game, but it is a poorly executed game.

Hoke has had a few chances to go for the win in OT and has gotten conservative relying on the FG.

Got to put something in the end zone.

We've got a recruit at this game, Jason Cabinda. No way he doesn't swap to PSU after being there to experience 105,000 person, 4 OT game

We've got a recruit at this game, Jason Cabinda. No way he doesn't swap to PSU after being there to experience 105,000 person, 4 OT game

"Boo"

That's about all I can come with. It was a pretty fantastic game with a great atmosphere, hard not to like it but let's see what happens.

Hackenberg is good ... and will be really good when all is said and done ... but according to some on this board PSU sucks ...

They are not world beaters. Michigan is overrated. They almost lost to UCONN. They are both middle of the pack B1G teams.

Would have beaten PSU with Hunt. This game makes our loss hurt more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom