Michigan-Pitt game | Syracusefan.com

Michigan-Pitt game

Cheriehoop

Moderator/ 2019-20 Iggy Winner Reg Season Rcd
Did I really just see a Michigan player running to the scorer's table to check in fall head over heels sliding backwards down the out of bounds area in front of the table? I think my eyes are playing tricks on me - couldn't have happened - or did it? Announcers didn't mention anything.

Saw it. Looked more like he intentionally backwards slid to the floor ass first to lay down and check in

Saw it. Looked more like he intentionally backwards slid to the floor ass first to lay down and check in

Thank you, glad I didn't imagine it but if that was intentional that had to be one of the clumsiest looking moves... Made me wonder if we were related somehow - nah - guess it wasn't quite THAT clumsy. Hope he gets to come off the bench again in the 2nd half - maybe he'll slide on his belly and get more style points.

Pitt is considerably better than last year.

Definitely better but they were so horrible last year. Michigan had 3 players transfer last year, 1 who played significant time and it was rumored that Trey Burke was considering going pro (huh?). Beilein had to be happy he came back. That transfer Smotrycz left for Maryland - doubt he ever thought that he'd be in a conference with Michigan after sitting out.

Pitt way more physical yet getting all the calls--looks familiar.

But credit where it is do they are en fuego from three.

Man that Zeigler is a helluva player, too.
Pains me to say, but I see Pitt finishing top 4 in BE this year.

Not unless they can shoot. Zone could be very niiiice against Pitt.

As soon as Michigan started to play some real defense Pitts hot streak died. Woodall is decent but outside of him they really don't have a solid threat off the bounce. They don't look like a team that would do well attacking the zone this year. Michigan does not look like a top 5 team right now. Not that anyone has been all that impressive in the top 10.

McGary's gonna be their Devendorf. I can already feel it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom