Michigan St. opens -9 over Cuse... | Syracusefan.com

Michigan St. opens -9 over Cuse...

Was only at -9 for a heartbeat. Now at -8. ML at +317

Given who we are and what we do, and the short turnaround on a neutral court, this may be the toughest game Michigan State has played all season.

Playing MSU in Detroit is NOT a neutral court. Did you see any of their game against Bucknell?

Playing MSU in Detroit is NOT a neutral court. Did you see any of their game against Bucknell?
Neutralish. Not their own locker room.

They have sooooo much size and strength in the middle ... we're going to need Chukwu and Sidibe to play well and stay out of foul trouble. Moyer's going to have to come in and give some fouls too ... hopefully without the silly TO's and bad defense he showed last night.

With teams clogging the middle, I'm loving our floaters ... Marek, Tyus and Frank. Amazing game by Marek last night. With Tyus being checked so tightly, Marek and Oshae carried us until Frank and Tyus closed out the game down the stretch.

Last edited:
wow. That's salada points!

I don't see Sparty lighting SU up. the only scenario I can see a MSU cover is that SU has one it's worst offensive games of the year and doesn't break 45.

Reallyyyyyy hope we don't get those officials that have an obsession with putting everyone in the double bonus halfway through each half.

Chances for a victory are pretty low if we get officials that think the tourney is about them.

Last edited:
I don't see Sparty lighting SU up. the only scenario I can see a MSU cover is that SU has one it's worst offensive games of the year and doesn't break 45.

Where I could see a cover is if the game is very competitive but then we wear down at the end. Given this is our 3rd game in 5 days it is possible.

I like Xavier -5.5 and Marshall + 12.5 For entertainment purposes only.

MSU rebounds and shoots 41% from 3. thats not a good thing for us

We all know Sidibie can go off on a good game. We’ve seen it. If we all play well with stars aligned it’s doable. Tonight we see how far along Chucku s basketball I q has advanced avoiding fouls.

This is what we wanted

This is what we live for

Couldn’t be happier for the players

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors