Michigan st | Syracusefan.com

Michigan st

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
Top 5? Lol, love to see them in March, preferbably not in Auburn Hills

It's a road game... syracuse would would only be a 3 or 4 point favourite in texas.

Texas is definitely better than thought but mich st has underachieved so far. They are lucky a few bad calls went their way or they would have a loss to columbia as well. I dont think msu has a leader and will not go far in march.

MSU- the most overrated team before march, the most underrated team during march.

Very true, Izzo may be the best at developing a team and having it peak in March

Rick Pitino is tops in my book.

Can't say I disagree, 1 and 1A. Izzo does it without as much talent but Pitino's recent track record is better. What's that stat- every senior over the last 16 years that has played for Izzo has played in a Final Four.

Can't say I disagree, 1 and 1A. Izzo does it without as much talent but Pitino's recent track record is better. What's that stat- every senior over the last 16 years that has played for Izzo has played in a Final Four.

Whenever I make my bracket the two rules I do are have Georgetown, Pittsburgh, and Notre Dame out in the first round and Michigan State immediately in my sweet 16.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom