Mick Cronin got schooled tonight | Syracusefan.com

Mick Cronin got schooled tonight

Marsh01

Living Legend
How Gates doesnt get 20-25 touches this game is just poor coaching. I would have that beast all game. We did a great job on him given our situation but man. Only 9 FT attempts? Wow, I am pissed if I am a Cincy fan. 25 three point attempts plays right into our hands.

Those 3s they hit right off the bat helped us.

However, once we backed off Jackson and made him shoot, Gates was way less effective.

Great game by JB tonight.

I was going to post this myself but figured I talk to much. Not one shot the last 5 minutes.

One positive...Blue Curtain goes back into hibernation! Boy the zone really sucked tonight!

Wow Wright had 12 shots, Dixon 11 and Gates 11.

Also, UC if you take away Gates and Wright: 20pts, 8/37

On the other hand, he did a great job scouting our guys, and getting his players to defend our tendencies. Their defense took us out of our games for most of the night. It was nice that we were able to adapt and play through it.

On the other hand, he did a great job scouting our guys, and getting his players to defend our tendencies. Their defense took us out of our games for most of the night. It was nice that we were able to adapt and play through it.

I' m not going to shed a team when Cashmere Wright graduates. Geez he is a killer.

CJ having a tough time in the high post when Melo isn't in and Dion is having a tough time without him as well.

Other Teams are going to notice that now.
We might be best fixing our lineup anticipating that.

CJ having a tough time in the high post when Melo isn't in and Dion is having a tough time without him as well.

Best way I could describe Dion's game tonight was lethargic. Didn't seem to play with much energy on either end of the court. I saw him pull up short and take floaters in the lane when he used to take it hard to the basket. Not sure what to think of his play.

If Fab is done...We will see a lot more Southerland and a lot less CJ at the "4".

If Fab is done...We will see a lot more Southerland and a lot less CJ at the "4".
I think JB will go by who's playing better that game, tonight happened to be Southerland. Also KJ played so well that no one else was gonna get run at the 3.

Nonsense. We moved the ball well and had good looks all night--they just didn't drop.

They didn't "defend our tendencies."

I think JB will go by who's playing better that game, tonight happened to be Southerland. Also KJ played so well that no one else was gonna get run at the 3.

He won't have much choice but to go with a shooter on the floor most of the time, imo. James is that guy. Our spacing is much better with Southy out there versus CJ. A front line of Keita or Christmas, Fair and Joseph just doesnt keep anyone honest. Its not like our guards light it up from deep. James becomes all the more important without Fab.

Just like last year...and the year before that...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom