Mid-Season Awards | Syracusefan.com

Mid-Season Awards

I think MVP may have to go to Fab. While waiters may be the best player on the team if we lose him we still have our two starters at guard and MCW off the bench. Then even mookie if needed. At forward we have Joseph, Fair, Southerland and Christmas. We lose our best forward Joseph we still have Fair and Southerland to provide offense and there is depth to cover the loss or foul trouble.

We saw with Keita out that in the Providence game that without depth and foul trouble we were hurting inside. If we lost Melo and had Keita starting with Christmas backing him up we would be in trouble. That would be the one situation where I would be the least comfortable with. That to me makes Fab the most valuable player.

That looks right to me. Losing Waiters would be devastating. Waiters, Fab and KJo are indispensable. We can afford to lose others but these three are the core that will get us an NC.

I think MVP may have to go to Fab. While waiters may be the best player on the team if we lose him we still have our two starters at guard and MCW off the bench. Then even mookie if needed. At forward we have Joseph, Fair, Southerland and Christmas. We lose our best forward Joseph we still have Fair and Southerland to provide offense and there is depth to cover the loss or foul trouble.

We saw with Keita out that in the Providence game that without depth and foul trouble we were hurting inside. If we lost Melo and had Keita starting with Christmas backing him up we would be in trouble. That would be the one situation where I would be the least comfortable with. That to me makes Fab the most valuable player.
Fair point. I considered it. Just a difference of opinion. I think Waiters is a little more valuable than Fab. But how about we just keep both healthy and playing well?

Your point is reasonable and well made. I can't argue with it too much. That's what's fun about these kind of things. Differing opinions and healthy debate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom