Midnight Madness Visitor List | Syracusefan.com

Midnight Madness Visitor List

Nice list.

Seems like we still need a guard who can cover the point in case MCW is gone. Can't have Ennis play 40min and Neither Cooney or MikeG strike me as guys who could play pg.

Here goes the names as of now that are scheduled to attend. Sucks that McCullough and Whitehead won't make the trip but gaining Briscoe and Vonleh on the other end is huge.
http://cusebballrecruiting.blogspot.com/2012/10/midnight-madness-visitor-list.html
and from Dave Telep at ESPN:
Syracuse

Visitors: ESPN 100 PG Tyler Ennis, ESPN 25 SF Isaiah Briscoe, SF Isaiah Whitehead, ESPN 100 PG Rysheed Jordan, SF B.J. Johnson
They didn’t get James Young, but Johnson is an under-the-radar senior forward from Philly. Jim Boeheim loves his Philly guys.

Nice list.

Seems like we still need a guard who can cover the point in case MCW is gone. Can't have Ennis play 40min and Neither Cooney or MikeG strike me as guys who could play pg.
Jordan or Selden should take care of that hopefully.

Hey Francis, what chance do you give us of getting Vonleh?
Certain scenarios have to play out first such as the Roberson/Wiggins decision. We're in the mix along with UNC, OSU, and Indiana.

Does anyone have any info on how it went with our targets over the weekend? I read the PS article on practice and didnt see Rysheeds name mentioned about being there. Interesting that Goodluck was here for gang war madness and then stuck around for practice the next day. We back in on him?