might be in the minority | Syracusefan.com

might be in the minority

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
however, can't wait for spring practice...next year is imperative for marrone's future and intrested to see how are coaching handles these kids that are basically a year older. (with most of team coming back). Just sucks because spring practice came quickly with us playing till the new year last year and now we finished a month earlier.

i think a little time away from everything will be good for everyone ... recharge the batteries

Syracuse did better than I was expecting this year. Go Cuse 2012.

however, can't wait for spring practice...next year is imperative for marrone's future and intrested to see how are coaching handles these kids that are basically a year older. (with most of team coming back). Just sucks because spring practice came quickly with us playing till the new year last year and now we finished a month earlier.

I think the Spring game will tell us all we need to know. If questions have been answered, then I will be optimistic. If we still have a ton of questions, I will be looking forward to BBall starting in seven months.

simple words to live by...you just got to believe..I will never give up on Marrone I am as staunch supporter as he has.

simple words to live by...you just got to believe..I will never give up on Marrone I am as staunch supporter as he has.

Good for you but I think he stinks in every aspect other than knowing the history of Syracuse football and dealing with the fan base and being better than the worst coach in the history of college football.

I need a break from this fiasco, right now spring game doesn't seem like a long enough one

I think the Spring game will tell us all we need to know. If questions have been answered, then I will be optimistic. If we still have a ton of questions, I will be looking forward to BBall starting in seven months.

With a respect king, I don't think the Spring game will tell us anything at all.

Why give me one reason why you will never give up on Doug?

He is going into his 4th year as a head coach and took a team that was literally dead to rights and has to build them back again. A program like ours it may take 6-7 years to be a legit top 20 team again. I hope that doesnt happen and comes next year, but you want a guy that bleeds the program and wont use this gig as a stepping stone to an even bigger job. In the cruel world of college football you dont get 6-7 years, but I can see him being a Kirk Ferentez type from Iowa. We can have a magicial 9-10 win season, but consistenly win 7-8 game and if we are in the ACC and do it I would be content.

Hes not perfect by any means, but I am hoping he looks at his ways and shakes up the coaching staff some. This incoming recruiting class is going to make or break him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom